June 07, 2010

school update

this week was spent researching more bathrooms, vanities, taps, shower heads, baths and tiles. With only three weeks left of this subject, it was time to call in the big guns!
Both Andrea and Marlene have been so helpful and kind to me, I can't thank them enough. I have learnt so much from both of them and feel confident to tackle this Bathroom project head on. I really enjoyed getting an insight into the tiling business, it's a fashion story all of its own.
here are some of the ideas that I really liked:

Rectified Edging in tiles - very contemporary, but much harder to lay!
Larger tiles - tiles are just getting bigger and bigger
Tiled feature walls,
Earthly looks - especially taupe and dark grey
Glossy tiles in the shower area and Matt tiles in the rest of the bathroom - very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...