April 28, 2012

Mothers Day - ChALk tALk

this post was going to be about rugs and some hints on how to purchase them, but then I remembered that MOTHER'S DAY is just around the corner and if you haven't already got your present lined up - I can help YOU!!!!!


 living room moodboard/concept board
 shopping for a new chair or rug to suit an existing room


choosing some new art work for your home or making over your bedroom - cushions/art Lumiere



selected artwork from Rosetta Santucci, Rachel Castle and various retailers


This week I am offering a one hour consultation for $99, buy it for yourself or buy it as a gift for someone you love. Use it to help choose some new artwork, buy a new rug, a new piece of furniture, help with paint colours, a kitchen or bathroom renovation or a moodboard for a total room makeover.  I can let you in on some trade secrets and show you some wonderful sites that I love to shop at, the choice is yours....
It's also worth mentioning that I may be able to purchase product at trade prices, that's a saving in itself - email or call me if you would like me to help you.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...