September 17, 2012

gOLd ChaLK happenings

my inspiration for the new outdoor space

last week I had lots of things on my mind - I am working on an outdoor project - a little challenging, but I'm up for it - I have fallen madly deeply for these guys - who make great outdoor lounges and accessories - love their look, casual but elegant, formal but welcoming!


all pictures - Robert Plumb


I also got to work on another real estate makeover - here is a sneak peek, still waiting for this one to go onto the market officially, now I really want to kick myself with this job, as I did not take any before photos. I can tell you this, this makeover was unbelievable - again no structural changes just paint and furniture/accessories.

the other thing I love about this job was the paint colours I asked the clients  to repaint the inside of the house - feature wall - Dulux Otto's Boy, all other walls Dulux Natural White.
pendant light available from here jug and tray from K mart!

more about this home later this week!

this week I fell in love with these! OMG!!! WANT NEED HAVE TO HAVE!!
I am also working on a bedroom/living area makeover - I have taken some before shots of this one, so stay tuned! I will unveil this one soon. It features this amazing Florence Broadhurst fabric.

Lastly, with the School holiday's fast approaching, I am going to attempt some DIY projects - all of which involve paint!!!
here is one of them

Silver spray painted baskets!!! from the Martha Stewart site, these are an instant updater and practical as well!!

Until next time, happy decorating!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...