December 23, 2012

my last job for 2012!

I have been working on this moodboard for a client wanting to accessorise her apartment - she has her big ticket items (all neutral) and now she wants to finish off the room and tie it all in together and add the magic of colour!  The artwork is an original poster from Galarie Montmarte - it is big and dynamic and sets the tone for the rest of the room - I love the copper pendant lights which I am proposing for above the island bench in the kitchen, the cow hide is a favorite of mine, I love the  irregular shape it brings to a room. And a room just wouldn't be complete without some greenery! This is one of my favorite plants to use inside. What do you think??????? The moodboard comes with links on where to purchase all the items - you can do it yourself or I can do it for you - great value for $150 which included an in-home consultation!
moodboard by gOLd ChaLK
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...